**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One thing I enjoy about the current BG meta

The mind games and setting traps are more satisfying especially the current meta requires limited specific counters, otherwise, they will 100% take dmg or take long enough time. This however assuming your draft isn't atrocious.

PS. Max sig Namor is an underrated attacker

Comments

• Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Context:

The first guy have all mutants (Colo, AA and Kitty whom he place as defender) in the 3rd Round so yeah putting Apoc was perfect.

Second guy have no solid Man Thing counters though Valkyrie can possibly do it and I think he did better that I imagined.

Third was a bit lucky. But still satisfying because Galan is almost sure win.
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    So mostly my trap is placed at 2nd round, either giving them an easy win to make sure I got the last round OR giving them my best defender if I win the first round. That's been my pattern so far and it's giving me wins.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Yeah, 90% of your fights won shown here, are because of Galan. One champion that most of us don't have. So fun.

2/3 isn't 90%
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

Yeah, 90% of your fights won shown here, are because of Galan. One champion that most of us don't have. So fun.

2/3 isn't 90%
    5/6 kinda is. Anyway OP uploaded more fights, and he proved his original point (a second OP), so he wasn't in need of your math expertise.
  • Options

I love all the people who bring torch thinking he is a good attacker in this meta 🤣
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I love all the people who bring torch thinking he is a good attacker in this meta 🤣

He is. Showing one fail to then make generalities is not fair
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Its just RNG garbage. If only one person gets Galan/Hulkling they win.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    xLunatiXx said:

Pikolu said:

I showed 2 fails because only 2 or 3 people have used their torch against me so far in BGs. If I had more material I might have shared more material. Either way, champions like Sassy aren't scared of torch anymore.

If you want to say torch is good, show me he is good, but from my experience, he is very bad.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    zuffy said:

This person failed galan

idk if a disconnect counts as a fail
  • Options
    BigBuster said:

zuffy said:

This person failed galan

They did the 9 hit pause meta strat, if you disconnect it will show the full timer. I got disconnected and reconnected this fight with 1 minute left to go.

• Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

BigBuster said:

zuffy said:

This person failed galan

They did the 9 hit pause meta strat, if you disconnect it will show the full timer. I got disconnected and reconnected this fight with 1 minute left to go.

Who would do the 9 hit pause strat with galan lol? ppl are wack
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

Pikolu said:

I showed 2 fails because only 2 or 3 people have used their torch against me so far in BGs. If I had more material I might have shared more material. Either way, champions like Sassy aren't scared of torch anymore.

If you want to say torch is good, show me he is good, but from my experience, he is very bad.

Just a few examples. Just need to build smoulders before starting to hit. I had even better rounds vs other mystics other than rintrah (energy resistance)
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

Pikolu said:

Don’t try and make your experience the truth.

Torch is still a great option in this meta. You just need to change up the play-style slightly
  • Options

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

2/3 isn't 90%
    5/6 kinda is. Anyway OP uploaded more fights, and he proved his original point (a second OP), so he wasn't in need of your math expertise.
    5/6 is 83.333333% not 90 either
    I guess you know that thats why you tried to slyly add one more point of op adding more screenshots so no one would notice your error lol
    Yes, the difference between 90 and 83.33333333333333 is so significant that you instantly destroyed all my arguments. What are you, five?
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

Pikolu said:

Just a few examples. Just need to build smoulders before starting to hit. I had even better rounds vs other mystics other than rintrah (energy resistance)
    Nice! Didn't know he could be useful since those I faced never used him well and I never use him myself in BGs
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Hi.

This is a bad meta for VT.

Bye.
  • Options

my battle history

my deck

my galan and hulkling sitting at r1 l1

Winning and losing is part of the process. But adapting and learning is the only way to bring in those wins.
    Its not like I didnt go through those dumb moments where i was trying to use nick or peni for attack but since then i have changed my roster so much. swapped champs so many times.

Hulkling I dont even like I am not gonna rank him up for any meta. Galan I just got and I dont have any iso for him.
    Doesnt mean I am not winning.
    Your playing skills are failing like your maths skills here.
    Some people are actually asking for advice on what champs to use and how to get better at this meta.
    Complain all you want, there's a lot of people here who are actually asking for advice and many who actually learning and adapting and winning.
    @Searmenis

So you re assuming I m constantly losing because I didn't use a calculator and got the exact number 6.6666% off? I haven't even mentioned my progress in this season, you just tryin your mind, to win an argument that s only in your mind, OP uploaded more fights without Galan and everything was fine, but you keep derailing the conversation for no reason.
  • Options
    I do have Galan, "most of us" doesn't necessarily means I m part of the majority. And I never said anything about current meta or how well or bad I was doing, don't put words in my mouth. You keep picking on an argument that never existed in the first place. That s childish.