Let's talk about Ultron

HolrosHolros Member Posts: 363 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
These days I keep seeing Ultron in discussions, talking about how crazy he is. Fine I know he has nice damage, but aside that is there something I'm missing?, I really want to know, I have an Ultron I barely use I'd really love to know if there's something that might spark my interest
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Double immunity, he is sort of immune to AAR, high sustainability with armors on parry and regen at 50% and 25%
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I don't remember the last time I used him outside of Cav difficulty
    The only meaningful thing he has helped me in is 7.4 Kang boss....and that was a 5* Ultron since I didn't have a 6* one then & he needs high sigs for that fight

He is good for some things, but has fallen out IMO
    I ranked him up to R3 as a 6* much before BGs was a thing & I had ample of resources....also took him up to sig100
    If I got him now I probably wouldn't invest anything in him
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Great bleed/degen damage. Power drain, double regen, double immunity. Think that’s a pretty solid kit. I use my r4 a lot.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Yeah no joke, Ultron is an absolute beast. His bleed and degen slowly eat away at the opponent’s health, if you build up his heavy attack charges you can inflict maximum 8 bleeds or degen on the opponent, and if the power meter gets too high, ultron can power burn the opponent. I usually build up the heavy charges, then go for sp3 and heavy attack the opponent when they are stunned. The double immune makes him perfect for suicides, without fail the best tech champ ( or maybe even any champ) to pair with suicides IMO.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★★
    Also, at max sig, he's almost immune to shock and incinerate (-80% duration and regens 65% of the damage he does take)

I have duped 6* ghost, nimrod, warlock, HB, g2099, peni, war machine, Mysterio, rocket, Howard and a bunch of others.... and Ultron is still my most wanted tech.
  • HolrosHolros Member Posts: 363 ★★★
    Thanks for the input guys, nothing really special to me, I have a 6* r2, doubt I'll be taking him to r3