Is the Wiccan Rebalance actually live?

Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
So, I just checked Wiccan's abilities but as you can see, the Arcane Theft doesn't mntion anything about a 100 Stack limit like it was announced in the Forum post:

If the change is actually in-game, I think the stack limit should also be mentioned on his ability page..

Comments

• KennadoKennado Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Same. IMIW as well seems to be not live either.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
    Kennado said:

I compared the info pages, IMIW definitely got buffed. It's just that it was a value only update, so you won't notice at first.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 892 ★★★

Kennado said:

I compared the info pages, IMIW definitely got buffed. It's just that it was a value only update, so you won't notice at first.
    Is it still if you can keep DoT charges up it is a DoT nerf, but if you can't it is a DoT buff or did they change that so it is always better?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
    ChiliDog said:

Kennado said:

Is it still if you can keep DoT charges up it is a DoT nerf, but if you can't it is a DoT buff or did they change that so it is always better?
    Still a DoT nerf for both Incinerate and Shock, tbh I don't know the exact stats from the beta, as I only compared the live game versions.