**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The ISO Crisis

ØmegåØmegå Posts: 23
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam,

Any chance you plan to address the ISO shortage crisis in the game anytime soon? Would love to participate in the current Level Up event, but for some reason leveling higher rarity champs isn’t rewarded, despite requiring a significantly higher quantity of ISO, while not actually increasing ISO gains in game.

The current drop was designed for 4* champs, for goodness sake. This is the biggest problem in MCOC at the moment. There is no debate.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I have to agree with you OP but this is more a QoL change they need to make the amount of iso a 6* is ridiculous but people will tell you you get 4* shards like nothing now of days. But I would love to see an increase on the ISO economy.
  • Options
    Are you participating in Levelup just thru Milestone-4 for some daily Units ? (or even just Milestone-5, although amount of Alpha fragments is rather minimal as well as everything else there).

Or are you shooting for like Top 1% or 5%, or higher, every 4 days that Levelup comes up ?

Or leveling up people all the other days too, thus not planning on leaving any ISO for the 4th day when Levelup arrives on it's regular schedule ?

While the critical point of resources to rankup/Levelup champs may vary from person to person (ISO vs Gold vs Cats vs more Champs) there should be no reason that you can’t plan for basic milestones in Levelup Event every 4 days.
    Can even bump up some 3* and 4* from time to time for Levelup, if I’m not ready or willing to take some more current 6* up higher yet.

Everyone is limited by 1 of the 4 factors at any given time. To say “well, got a bunch of new champs, I should automatically be able to Max them all up right away” ?
    At different progressions in the game, there may be tendencies toward one resource or another typically being the blocking points, but whatever the blocking point it is so that everyone doesn’t have all of their champs at Max instantly.
    Or to argue that there should just be ONE SINGLE resource in the whole game (not separate Gold, Cats, ISO), that way there wouldn’t be just one or the other that you are short while having an excess in something else. Don’t think they will change to that way.
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    Have you not noticed the piggy bank offer today?
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    Jokes aside, most players are struggling with one aspect of resource material or another. I was hungry for ISO and swimming in gold so I chose the Cav crystals each and every time in the scrapyard. Now I’m good on ISO! But guess what I don’t have now? Catalysts. I can get them from the BG store and the glory store and that’s great. But do you know what I’ll be short on after I cover my catalyst troubles? Gold. There’s always something in this game. And honestly it just wouldn’t be as fun if we had infinite resources to take up whoever we want whenever we wanted. I don’t say this often but Kabam did a good job at managing the game economy this way.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    ISO isn't that big of a problem for me. Just buy T6 ISO selector from Glory store, or pop some 4* crystals for easy class ISO. And the EQ paths give tons of ISO as well. Gold is the biggest problem, there isn't an easy way to get it other than the Glory store, and events. They need to increase the quantity of Gold given per crystal, or add a special Daily Quest for Gold, like the ISO fields and catalyst clash
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    Crisis lol
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 292 ★★★
    They should just increase the ISO from 5/6* dupes.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 721 ★★★

ISO isn't that big of a problem for me. Just buy T6 ISO selector from Glory store, or pop some 4* crystals for easy class ISO. And the EQ paths give tons of ISO as well. Gold is the biggest problem, there isn't an easy way to get it other than the Glory store, and events. They need to increase the quantity of Gold given per crystal, or add a special Daily Quest for Gold, like the ISO fields and catalyst clash

It all works hand in hand, just because someone having tons of ISOs and less gold, doesn't mean others situation is same. In my case i use particular class ISO or basic to upgrade a champ, having said that my gold reserves are way high, but my iso are very very less. I cant upgrade 2-3 champs at the same time coz of iso scarcity.

I so agree with your point of new daily quest. I wish they grant our desire.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 151 ★★
    It would be nice if we can we finally get rid of 3* trash from Cav and Grandmaster crystals.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    This always happens when we get an influx of Champs and/or Mats. We still need to pace ourselves when it comes to Ranking. That's not to say there isn't room for growth. It's just that there's always some shifing Resource we will run short of. Progress comes at a pace.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    I took 3 champs from R2 to R3 for Level Up. Used only class ISO. Still have plenty of ISO. That was after some rank ups for BGs that weren't during Level Up. ISO crisis? LOL