**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i dislike relics a lot

2»

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Relics were added for whales to have something to collect. They have nearly every champ in the game and they need something besides champion avitars to gather up and keep them buzy and spending.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    I agree. Relics are hot garbage, no one asked for them and no one wants them, yet Kabam is force feeding us relic shards which nobody wants. Kabam wants to squeeze as much money from relics as possible, which means they have to start replacing rewards. Pretty horrible decisions by the Kabam team. These efforts would be better redirected towards fixing all the bugs MCOC has
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

I agree. Relics are hot garbage, no one asked for them and no one wants them, yet Kabam is force feeding us relic shards which nobody wants. Kabam wants to squeeze as much money from relics as possible, which means they have to start replacing rewards. Pretty horrible decisions by the Kabam team. These efforts would be better redirected towards fixing all the bugs MCOC has

No one is force feeding anyone anything, and judging by the amount of people I've seen using them, it's not accurate to say no one wants them. It's very simple. If you don't like them, don't use them. You're entirely free to not bother with them. Just don't expect them to remove something from the game that you personally don't like.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I don't like Apple products, but I work on them because that's business. I just don't care to use them. I'm not telling the Apple Store to stop offering them. I run Android and Windows personally. If my partner brought me something to fix and I refused to do it because I don't like it, I'd limit my ability to make money.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 461 ★★★
    If relics can save 30% time of monthly/side quests, I'd like to use them.