**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R4 advice please?

Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Options: Red Mags, Warlock, NF or Rintrah
Wondering who would be the most useful in story content in Act 8? I’m currently at act 7.3.
Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    Red Mags is very helpful in act 8 and act 7 but i would go with Rintrah personally(please wait for other's suggestions as well)
  • Options
    AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    The only one i wouldnt go with is red mags. Yes he is helpful, but his primary advantage comes against metal and especially robots, which he does well enough as a 5 65. Will def r4 mine one day, but not as a first. Nf if awakened is probs your best bet. Dont know much about rintrah though, dont know if he is the most viable for act 7 and 8 but ive heard that he is extremely fun. Neutralize is also amazing, and his root mechanic is pretty awesome. Warlock if you are lacking on utility champs.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    I say nick fury if he is awakened
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

The only one i wouldnt go with is red mags. Yes he is helpful, but his primary advantage comes against metal and especially robots, which he does well enough as a 5 65. Will def r4 mine one day, but not as a first. Nf if awakened is probs your best bet. Dont know much about rintrah though, dont know if he is the most viable for act 7 and 8 but ive heard that he is extremely fun. Neutralize is also amazing, and his root mechanic is pretty awesome. Warlock if you are lacking on utility champs.

Thanks! Yes NF is awakened. And yes Rintrah is fun, just pulled him recently :)
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    Fury or Cow