**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future Legends run (post EQ buff)

I've been planning a Legends run for months now. I was getting ready to do it this month and then the new update dropped. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the healthpool of Proven and Conqueror difficulty has increased A LOT. Successful Legend runs already used to take around 3 hours to complete so I'm not quite sure if it's humane to make it EVEN more tedious by increasing health pools. Hopefully Kabam acknowledges this because having to sit in front of a screen for what now looks to be around 4 hours or more all at once for a title, doesn't seem to exactly be anything one can be looking forward to. I personally suggest tuning the health of those quests back down, or instead making the requirements for the title 100% Contender and Proven difficulty instead.

Comments

• Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    Lime2625 said:

I've been planning a Legends run for months now. I was getting ready to do it this month and then the new update dropped. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the healthpool of Proven and Conqueror difficulty has increased A LOT. Successful Legend runs already used to take around 3 hours to complete so I'm not quite sure if it's humane to make it EVEN more tedious by increasing health pools. Hopefully Kabam acknowledges this because having to sit in front of a screen for what now looks to be around 4 hours or more all at once for a title, doesn't seem to exactly be anything one can be looking forward to. I personally suggest tuning the health of those quests back down, or instead making the requirements for the title 100% Contender and Proven difficulty instead.

Same here. I finally have the champs and saved up enough energy and boosts to do it but I'm gonna drop it until it works itself out or we hear something from Kabam.