Options

6* Feature Crystal fix

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
So I’ve been saving the Christmas gift abyss crystal for iDoom. All the schedules stated his release would be January or end of it. Now it’s being pushed waaaaay further to Feb 21st. That sucks

Also. What champions will be added then from now to then? Or are we going without a new champion in the basic for over a month?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,147 ★★★★★
    I missed that, where was it announced?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,147 ★★★★★
    Thanks. Announcement wasn’t showing in recent discussion
  • Options
    It is in very top scrolling row (including Thunderbolts change post).

And is “purple-stickied” in next section down (under scrolling, but before public posts) *ONLY* when viewing “News and Announcements” Category.

But is not stickied in the overall “Recent Discussions” listings of posts (although the Thunderbolts one is). (*note, although not stickied there, it DID appear in the public post area at first, although now seems to have disappeared from the public list, even when looking by post time)

@Kabam Miike , the “Basic Hero Release Schedule Fix” post needs to be “Stickied” in purple area of the “RECENT DISCUSSION” view, not just in the scrolling banner area.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Idk what to say about this. I waited since november to open tech to pull IMDoom and now i gotta wait another freak month!. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Honestly they couldn't have picked a worse champ to do this with. There's soooooo many people sitting on tech crystals waiting for his entry and they kick it back a whole month. I swear it feels some times like they just can't get a single thing in line with what people actually want.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,393 ★★★★★
    It’s not necessarily the fact that I have to wait another 3 weeks for iDoom. It’s the fact that I was expecting iDoom to enter into the basic (by end of January) BEFORE the featured crystal.

The fact that iDoom is joining AFTER the featured crystal, I feel I have wasted my Abyss nexus selections. @Kabam Miike what is the appropriate response to this?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yeah so much for the previous deal of having champs release after X amount of Time. There wasn’t a game error causing this. It was your own poor management of the time frame. Literally inexcusable.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,436 ★★★★★
    Ughh why couldn't be Zemo instead of absorbing man 😭