**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much fun are you having with the game?

How many people are still having fun with this update? I honestly am not with the difficulty spike and the Apocalypse and Venom the Duck bugs, both of whom I frequently use. I am sure I will be told I'm wrong for how I feel 😝 but my enjoyment really has dropped.

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 393 ★★★
    I’m just taking things slow. I’m usually always trying to speed through things as fast as possible, but this month I’m just taking a breather going through it at a good pace. Done a few paths in EQ, but haven’t gotten completion or exploration rewards.

I’m mostly excited for new champs. Super excited for next featured, even though it won’t include Zemo (the best character) and will only have Spot and Absorbing Man.

Shooting for Spot, Absorbing Man, Spidey Supreme, and iDoom.

I’m mainly focusing on just that; character collection. It’s less about getting the best characters for me right now, and just getting characters I like.

Having just put my Hercules to r3 after chasing him the past couple months, I’m done looking for the best characters. I’ve lost myself in that, and while Hercules is undoubtedly amazing, he isn’t fun. At least not to me.

I think the beauty of MCOC is that we get to envision ourselves as these characters that we love. That’s what I take from it. I wanna pretend that I’m Spot jumping through portals. As childish as it is, I live for it.

So in conclusion, with my change of pace, yes. I am having fun.

Jinx
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    IamGrO_ot said:

With all the problems in BG, latest TB EQ and rewards, SQ...I chose to delete mcoc yesterday. 3.5mil TB account with 2 R4 and 24 R3s…maybe I'll come back later, but definitely having a long break now.

What’s peoples problems with TB EQ rewards?
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    What I find is every new change or mode introduced just increases the amount time you need to play to keep up, this game was already like a full time job a year ago and now it feels like 1.5 full time jobs. I'd rather they make fun content that doesn't require grind or more time since this game already takes up so much of many of our lives. We're committed to playing you don't need to keep us playing for 20 hours a day lol (a slight exaggeration in the amount of time, but only slightly lol)
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    My enjoyment varies from day to day. Some of the increase in rewards and new game content makes it fun. The absurd increase in EQ difficulty without increase rewards makes me just not care about the game anymore. Ongoing issues with BG makes me want to yell! The piggy bank is cool for instant gold, however pisses me off that they can't just create more content for us to play and earn the gold.

All in all it's more sad, frustrating and anger than excitement and joy.

It's like Kabam takes 1 step forward but 2 steps back.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Trying to explore TB difficulty isn't very fun experience
    It's reminding me of those few times in the year when I have to grind arena..... extremely boring
    Just feels like Cav difficulty with chunkier defenders
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,799 ★★★★★
    a lot less with this difficulty spike. 2*s with higher health pools than r3 or maxed 3*s is sodding ridiculous.
  • Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27
    I havent had fun in a while, they get an event here and there right like this years gifting was very good but the grind is never ending and I enjoyed the last two seasons of bg very much but hate this one and now with eq being longer and more annoying I think its just going to be aq and aw for a while and hope they get a handle on what is entertaining bc they are way out of touch
  • Very rarely play EQ since it represents a high. energy and time commitment for underwhelming rewards. SQ is always done at all levels as the paths are shorter, the energy consumption lower, and the rewards are usually pretty decent.

But I’m just Cav player who is having a difficult time becoming TB. Maybe because I’m not very good 😆
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,061 ★★★★★
    what i'm not having fun with right now is the inconsistent issues in Battlegrounds with nullify and neutralize and armor breaks ...half the time it doesn't work and you just don't know when it'll **** out on you.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I enjoyed last months event & side quests. They were challenging but the rewards were equal to the effort put in to finish. This month that's not the case. The difficulty is ramped up across all levels of event quest. I expected a new more challenging level with increased rewards instead we get less for more effort across the board.....at that point I'll just play arena or quit. It's broken
  • Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    I really like the game. When it works. But since the latest update it’s completely busted
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited January 2023
    I’m enjoying the game but I only focus on modes I actually like. This month I’m doing AQ, AW maybe some story. I did an initial completion of UC eq and that may be enough of that lol. Skipping BG this month too, don’t like the meta so moving on.

Btw I’m TB and have been playing since 2015. There’s no IRL prize for playing modes you don’t find fun. Life’s short man.
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 158 ★★
    Thanks for all the feedback!
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 158 ★★
    I really thought I was going to get blasted, but there are a lot of great insights here
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

what i'm not having fun with right now is the inconsistent issues in Battlegrounds with nullify and neutralize and armor breaks ...half the time it doesn't work and you just don't know when it'll **** out on you.

May i sincerely ask which champions you face this issue against and maybe a video or screenshot?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Right now, I’m not really caring much about champ bugs. If a champ is bugged, I just don’t use them. The new difficulty increase is both ridiculous and way too challenging. I mean, UC difficulty is basically previous cav difficulty now. However, I do enjoy the new champs, Zemo and Absorbing Man. Also, they need to add a rare level TB eq title. And upgrade relics and change 7* frames.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I look at my full energy bar logging in just for AQ and just think....I don't care....I'm not even hitting autocomplete for iso.