**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ Units

A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
I started playing through the TB difficulty yesterday and am disappointed that there are no units for completion or exploration.

I am a paragon player with a fairly diverse roster. While some of the content is challenging, I haven't had to use any resources yet (waiting for you absorbing man). Also, outside of cyber and banquet, I am mostly FTP. I grind out arena milestones and even play the lower difficulties to farm units for July 4th, Cyber and banquet events.

It is disturbing that as EQ adds more difficulties that reward more significant shards and rank up materials, we are not getting any units to either add to our stash or put toward refills, revives or health pots to help explore content if needed. The time needed for exploration in Cav and TB difficulties is clearly more than Tier 1 - Tier 3 difficulties. It's frustrating to get 0 units. Fully exploring 1.1 gives... ISO. Not a single shard, catalyst or unit. Seeing our monthly quests having units removed as rewards from 40% of the content (not to mention side quests don't give any).

Overall, I think that the TB difficulty has been a bust, it's just Cav with larger health pools. Acts 8.1 and the 8.2 beta were fantastic and fun. I guess Kabam outdid themselves in those two quests.

Thanks for reading my rant.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The highest difficulty hasn't had units since Uncollected was first added. It's definitely annoying but at this point it isn't surprising.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    With that formula, shouldn't units be added to cav difficulty?

I mean I am just a rabbit chasing a carrot on a stick (the carrot being any rewards), while kabam chuckles.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

I mean I am just a rabbit chasing a carrot on a stick (the carrot being any rewards), while kabam chuckles.

No, they added units to UC after the got rid of beginner difficulty and offset losing the units available there.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

A_Fungi said:

No, they added units to UC after the got rid of beginner difficulty and offset losing the units available there.
    Pretty sure they added units to UC after the Cav difficulty came out. Now that Cav isn't the highest they should add units.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

A_Fungi said:

Pretty sure they added units to UC after the Cav difficulty came out. Now that Cav isn't the highest they should add units.
    Yes. They got rid of beginner when Cav came out.