**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this possible?

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
So this is in gladiator track, so nodes are:
Polka dot power
Stunning reflection

I won, so I’m not accusing them of cheating. I am genuinely curious as to how a. She gained any power and b. She had a 90k hit? I am not running recoil masteries, so I just want to make sure I understand the nodes correctly. I know this guy was running 5 in MD because the first match I had HM and his Doom was gaining crazy power off a dex. But I thought MD didn’t bypass Polka Dot Power?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Should also note that both of these champs are r4
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    MD does give power on polka dot power nodes, it only prevent power gained from landing or receiving hits.
    Ah, good to know. Still seems not doable, but I guess I’m wrong
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bait kingpin heavies for MD.
    That’s true, but she can’t parry to steal any buffs. Even a r4 Sigil Witch isn’t dropping a 90k special with no instability or buffs on her. It just seems off, unless the screen is bugged
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited January 2023

That’s true, but she can’t parry to steal any buffs. Even a r4 Sigil Witch isn’t dropping a 90k special with no instability or buffs on her. It just seems off, unless the screen is bugged

Doesn't need to parry, bait heavies to fuel MD, multiple sp1s, buffs going on and off kp get her to an sp3 and depending on the buff situation for both champs when that is dropped I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised the 90k special was from the r4 switch sp3.