Why did BWCV wreck Hulkling?

LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
Just lost a fight in BG. My R3 6* Hulkling vs. R3 (?) BWCV. She completely wrecked me and I can’t figure out why.

For whatever reason, Hulkling was not gaining buffs when hitting her, or her block. I know she nullifies when hit, but she starts with 3 charges, and these would be used up after the first 3 hits. This shouldn’t affect hitting into block? Pretty sure Hulkling didn’t gain buffs on hitting block at all, and failed to get buffs on most landed hits as well.

Nothing in Hulkling’s kit says anything about reduced chance for buffs against mystics. Similarly, BWCW doesn’t reduce AA as far as I know. Also pretty sure it’s not the BG buffs. Is there some interaction I’m missing here?

Comments

• MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    So the nullifies will boost her power (if they're using mystic dispersion mastery) all they then have to do is parry heavy to sp2 and throw that for the buff immunity debuff and its basically a normal fight, no armour up etc. I've used her quite a bit for hulkling etc. Works really well
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,393 ★★★★★
    She gaines charges when you are immune to something, in this case I'd guess power burn
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    edited January 2023
    That works using her, but doesn’t answer what happened fighting against her. Hulkling failed to get almost all his buffs before she got to SP2.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    xLunatiXx said:

She gaines charges when you are immune to something, in this case I'd guess power burn

This is the answer. Didn’t think about the power buff immunity. Thanks!