**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where/how do I get 5* awakening gems

Really REAAAAAAALLLLLLLY looking for one for a Kitty so she can take out DDHK/Nick or something. I don't know. I got three 4* awakening gems, one from 100% act 4 (went to Quake, bad decision), one from the Candy event shop in October (DV, who was good for act 4 but then I pulled a 5* Tigra), and one by somehow landing on the gem path in said candy event (Thor Rags, who I still use and is pretty good.) Can't find 5/6 gems anywhere, just stones.

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    You can buy then in the loyalty store for 500,000 loyalty. But it's not a generic awakening gem, it's a random class awakening gem. So you might not get the class you want.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Act 5 exploration gets you a generic, 5.3 and 5.4 completion each get you an AG crystal, completing LoL gets you a crystal and exploration gets you a generic. You can also buy a crystal from the loyalty store for half a million loyalty. Only sources I can think of outside of the occasional side quest.