**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hardware wise, Is the game getting more demanding?

I feel the game has been getting more and more demanding in the past few months. The other possibility is my phone is just dying out, I don't know... What do you guys think, any observations? I'm playing on a Huawei P8 Lite.

Comments

• Options
    MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    I wouldn't play this game on anything but an iPhone personally, newest version or close to it.
  • Options
    Dante6693Dante6693 Posts: 8
    edited November 2017
    It was fine when I started playing (about a year and a half ago), yeah it was loading significantly slower than flagship devices, but the actual battles were smooth, however in the last couple of months it's getting ridiculous... The lag is soooo bad.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I feel like it is. We keep hearing that all of the lag is server is based and obviously it is but lack of ram can cause lag at our end and that is what has concerned me. And it isn't just neccessarily this game demanding more resources by.itself, everybody thinks thier app is so important it needs to sit in residence at srartup. And cutting them off only lasts a short while before they activate themselves again (I hate that!) And each of thier updates seems to demand more ram. Even now I have to clear ram to enter this room.
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Game is getting more effect and graphic intense. Yes, slower devices will die and exploded into a million pieces upon staring up the game. I wish there were settings to turn off these effect to put less strain on user and server at the same time.