**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this suppose to happen with Apoc?

baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I thought Apoc is suppose to carry his evade charges with him but maybe it's a node I'm missing. Then again I'm not the smartest. The fight is in Grand Masters Gauntlet. Also, I know I didn't fight well so ignore the terrible gameplay.

https://youtu.be/WSgleYLs1eo

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Apoc is currently bugged, as are several other champions with persistent abilities.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★

Apoc is currently bugged, as are several other champions with persistent abilities.

Are you serious? Why would they release content like the Grand Masters Gauntlet when many champions are bugged, especially one who counters this extremely annoying fight. This more than sucks. Thanks for telling me
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Are you serious? Why would they release content like the Grand Masters Gauntlet when many champions are bugged, especially one who counters this extremely annoying fight. This more than sucks. Thanks for telling me
    You should ask Baskin Robbins. He knew.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I’m gonna go out on a limb (not really) and say they didn’t release the content with the plan of him being bugged. He and other champs became bugged with the update that launched the gauntlet, they didn’t launch it with the champions bugged. Also, one or two bugged champions isn’t going to prevent them from moving forward with content. Is Apoc a great option for the gauntlet? Yes, but they aren’t going to hold the content back because you can’t use one of 250 available champions for a fight.
    Yeah, it sucks, but it all happened at once and the gauntlet is still doable without him. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon. At the very least the gauntlet is now permanent content so it will still be around after the bug is fixed (I understand that this doesn’t solve for resources used in the interim).