**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is Spiderman 2099 getting incinerate when he's buff immune?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
How is it possible that a buff immune champion like Spiderman 2099 can get incinerate from Wiccan and gets his buffs failed? He doesn't gain buffs so a buff immune champ shouldn't get an incinerate or am I missing something here? Can someone tell me if this is intended?

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It IS like that. And imo working the way it "should".the order on which the interactions work is based on ability accuracy first and then only immunities
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Maybe I am confused (likely) but isn't Buff Immunity different from Debuff Immunity? So if you get an incinerate debuff on S2099 that is not impacted by his Buff immunity?

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Maybe I am confused (likely) but isn't Buff Immunity different from Debuff Immunity? So if you get an incinerate debuff on S2099 that is not impacted by his Buff immunity?

The incinerates are from Wiccan's abilities. Every time the opponent's abilities fail due to AAR or Wiccan's immunities, Wiccan places an incinerate debuff on them.

So in this case neutralise is reducing buff AA and the incinerates proc
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

The incinerates are from Wiccan's abilities. Every time the opponent's abilities fail due to AAR or Wiccan's immunities, Wiccan places an incinerate debuff on them.

So in this case neutralise is reducing buff AA and the incinerates proc
    But aren't the incinerates debuffs not buffs? For example, I tested Fury against S2099 and he places bleed debuffs all day long. Which is what I would expect.