**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

UC EQ Baron Zemo boss. Need tips

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips

I've done this quest probably 4 times now and I can't get past this Baron Zemo. Any tips would be great. The bleeds and root are what eventually kills me. Root is easy to get past, bleed is not unless I have a bleed immune champ
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Try Red Mags next time ..or Torch with wags pre fight .
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Try Red Mags next time ..or Torch with wags pre fight .

Only have 4* R1 red mags unawakened. Wags prefight with Torch might work though
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    You don't need the Wags prefight since you can freely parry Zemo. He can clease any debuff except for stun. Seeing as you don't have Red Mags, try to alternate your combos. You can do MLM, then LMLM. An easier one is to do MLM, then a heavy and repeat until he's dead.
    Torch didn't work. Probably should've mentioned I have 4* R5 only of him. Even with Wags prefight
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    One thing that worked for me on the TB map was Omega Red. I have an R4 high sig OR, and what I did was push him to the wall and let him root and bleed me. Depending on how strong your OR is, Zemo might just commit suicide that way, because rooting Omega Red and then landing bleeds on him is not a good time when he's standing right next to you.
    DNA3000 said:

One thing that worked for me on the TB map was Omega Red. I have an R4 high sig OR, and what I did was push him to the wall and let him root and bleed me. Depending on how strong your OR is, Zemo might just commit suicide that way, because rooting Omega Red and then landing bleeds on him is not a good time when he's standing right next to you.

I have 4* R1 unawakened. Not sure if they'll help me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

I have 4* R1 unawakened. Not sure if they'll help me
    I suspect in UC he'll just drop dead. A 5/50 *might* survive, but I'm not sure.
    These are everyone I tried that replaced people on my questing team for this quest

5* R4 BWCV unawakened
    5* R3 Hercules awakened
    4* R5 CGR max sig
    4* R5 HT awakened with Wags prefight

About to try 5* R4 unawakened Weapon X because he's 50% bleed resistant I believe
  • TeemoISBadTeemoISBad Posts: 12
    Try fury and keep spamming sp1 to get rid off cleanse charges and root at same time
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    This video is TB difficulty, but if it works there, it will for sure work in lower difficulty
    https://youtu.be/ZokJUcUj99c
    Weapon X failed
    Nick Fury failed
  • AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    Shang chi rinsed this man