**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s the Best Mystic?

Creper_KGaming1Creper_KGaming1 Posts: 74
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
For me its between Rintrah and Doom but im just asking you guys to see if some others are better

Who’s the Best Mystic? 70 votes

Doom
77%
SnakeEyes69ADDIS0NbuffajrTendersquadDuMonUChovnerHenrytfu_41Rbk19rockykostonAssumedNameDooberman420DannyB01NapaHeroPHJfinMother_FlerkenGreekhitH3t3rReignkingTWKamaleshRenaxqq 54 votes
Rintrah
10%
Feeney234captaincushSonOfArgu16WhoDaPooSparty6XxLoOhNuTiCkxXCreper_KGaming1 7 votes
Tigra
11%
Mobile_P0tat0TriguyVIniDorflexTheBlindSalmonSirGamesBondNikunj_95SlayinAliveshut_up_heather 8 votes
Longshot
1%
MaxGaming 1 vote
Wiccan
0%
Sigil Witch
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Doom
    Doom easily the best mystic champ. He is an all rounder, with both offensive and defensive capabilities. His PI and base stats are all some of the highest in the game. Definitely the best mystic.
  • Options
    Rintrah
    I heard somewhere that Rintrah is like Doom but with Neutralize too, not sure whether that’s true or not but yea whoever you guys vote on will get an r5 from me (i have all of them at 4*)
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Voodoo is my fav though.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 564 ★★★
    Doom
    Doom for sure, but Diablo needs a mention as well, post buff he is an absolute beast
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    Doom
    Doom without a doubt but Rintrah is so much fun. I think one fight I crit on sp2 and had 315k damage.
  • Options
    Rintrah
    Ok Doom gets an r5 4* from me :)
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Doom
    Doom is the obvious choice. He is the most well rounded mystic champ. Great versatility and damage output as an attacker and incredible and very tanky defender for both BG and AW.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Tigra

For me its between Rintrah and Doom but im just asking you guys to see if some others are better

People say Doom but personally Tigra is able to bypass a lot of hard things. She was my MVP for 5.1