**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Vs 6* champs

Looking for some advise and thoughts for 5* Vs 6* champs.
Now 6* R1 max are roughly same as a 5* max but have potential for better stats inc health which is a big factor for me. I'm currently just got cavalier and thinking I need to start ranking my 6* champs.
Now should I stop ranking 5*? They are cheaper to rank and easier to dupe and puts sig stones into than 6*. Or just rank up the really good 5* like bwcv, warlock, Mr fantastic etc. Then rank 6*? Not all 6* are good I have a very mix bag from useless , to meh to pretty good. No awsome 6* yet. So maybe rank the good 6*/ ones enjoy playing with and only top tier 5*?

Thanks

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    If you have a 6 star that is worth ranking, I would focus on that. Shards can flow in pretty quickly these days. It is also important to remember that there are loads of great champs that don't need awakened at all.

If you have a five start that you just cannot get as a 6 and you want to clear some continent with him/her, go ahead and take him/her up.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I would say only rank the really good five stars or ones that need high sig. For instance I still use my 5r5 void and aegon and omega for their high sig even though I have all three duped as six stars because of the stone commitment. I'm thronebreaker and I rarely find myself ranking up five stars if ever.