**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

EOP Carina's Challenges guides

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
Hey all you fellow Summoners,

So, I, an avid spreadsheet user and apparent enjoyer of pain, have started planning out my Carina's Challenges centered around EOP Acceptance. I don't have a lot of time to comb through past guides and champion abilities at the moment, but I wanted to start a compilation of all of my successive spreadsheets and plans for each challenge.

I figured that in this community, I wouldn't be alone in planning things out, and that a thread for long-form planning (and results) would be helpful for future Summoners and to compare approaches. Feel free to add your plans here, wether it be spreadsheets, spoken word (I kid, please no), simple notes app, or whatever.

I will link to my planning spreadsheet here and if anyone wants to make a copy, edit it themselves, @ me for my subpar spreadsheeting skills, then feel free. It is pretty barebones at the minute but I'm sure I will be updating it as I go through this week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylPAxat0D3aPWCYXSEUtXszZuuoPBoFw-v-ZROa8cbs/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck!