**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank up

I have a 4 star starlord max signature ability rank 4 level 40 should i rank him up or a 5 star unduped ultron to rank 3

Comments

• Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Ultron
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Same question! I think Ultron is better for AQ, but for everything else SL is better. But I can't decide too.
  • That’s a tough one. Can’t go wrong with either honestly but I’d say it depends on what you currently need in your roster right now. If you’re lacking in Immune champs then Ultron, if you need some extra damage dealing then SL is where it’s at. Just took mine to R5 recently and am very happy with him. I can see your dilemma though good luck in choosing!
  • GioginosGioginos Posts: 39
    Not sure if it helps but im currently going through act 4 im halfway through chapter 3
    Literally 5seconds ago i go a 4 star iceman so i guess i can use him as my immunity champion but ultron would still be nasty as a alliance war defender and would be my highest rated champ
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Depends on where you are at in the game. Starlord maxed out R5 sig99 can definitely help you clear story content like super easily (if you are stuck in certain areas). He is insane. I would maybe lean towards him. Yet Ultron is a good champ and doesn't have to be duped to be good, also bleed and poison immune can save your ass big time. But now that you got Iceman for immunities... oh man. Makes me lean even more on SL. Neither would be a bad choice honestly. It's just that SL deals SOOOO much more damage (if you can keep a combo of course). I have him R5 and without him, I would have never been able to complete 5.3.
    Ya ill probs go with the starlord its just so tempting to rank up ultron cuz hes good and a 5 star
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I would go with duped 5/50 SL. He is a great champ for story and for attacking in war.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    edited November 2017
    Star-Lord, I have 4* Maxed and 5* at R4 use both often.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on your needs.

Are you a boss killer and looking to do end game content? SL easily.

Do you need a utility regen champ in AQ or AW? Then Ultron, but only if you are comfortable playing with him. I, and some others, hate using Ultron.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I think Ultron. I completed Act 4 without StarLord. I used the awakening gem after completing 100% Act 4 on StarLord.

For fights finishing below 50 hits (thereabouts) or under 3 mins, Ultron 5* rank 3 is better than Star Lord.

This is mainly due to Star Lord not reaching combo count for high damage.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Star-lord all the way. You already maxed out his sig ability why don't you max him out?