Why are Groot and Elektra considered "bad"

shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
They've got some interesting stuff in their kit
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Have you ever played with them Groot is complete hot GARBAGE Electra has semi good bleeds and that's bout it
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They don’t do good DPS (damage per second), if they did then they’d be good
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Bring Groot anywhere in the game and you will see
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Controversial opinion here, but I think Groot is underrated and deserves better. if you awaken him, he gets decent abilities like Physical resistance, Fury and Cruelty. While he certainly still isn't the best, he is still better than a lot of trash champs, like WS or Captain America and his WWII twin

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

Controversial opinion here, but I think Groot is underrated and deserves better. if you awaken him, he gets decent abilities like Physical resistance, Fury and Cruelty. While he certainly still isn't the best, he is still better than a lot of trash champs, like WS or Captain America and his WWII twin

Preety sure my 4* r5 CGR will hit better than a 6* r4 Groot.
  • solopolosolopolo Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Groot's only form of damage increase requires him to get hit repeatedly.

Utility-wise, he has bleed immunity, debuff duration reduction, Regen on his sp2, and a bleed on his sp3.

Literally.
    Nothing.
    Else.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    As a quick buff for Groot they could at least double (if not triple) the potency of his Pacifism-created buffs. Groot needs more than that, but it would make his burst better.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★

My r2 6 star duped groot with like 5 furys and 5 crueltys crits for 7300 on the sp2.

My r5 4 star nightcrawler hits about the same damage on his sp2.

THATS A 4 STAR CHAMP
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
    I see. Thanks for the help guys!
    (sidenote: I did actually convince my MCOC-playing brother that Groot was a good champion hehe)