**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

EOP grief incarnate

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
I’m clearly missing something. Are there rewards other than a profile pic and 1 gold? Rewards in a chest? I’m sure the answer is in an obvious place and I’m going to feel dumb when it’s pointed out, but I just can’t seem to find it. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 198 ★★
    I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s for the profile pic
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,519 ★★★★★
    Nope, that’s the reward.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Kabam went out of their way to call this an "optional" quest. Rewards seem very intentional as is. The only purpose is to flex on people.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 847 ★★★
    Is that Nameless Thanos much harder than the regular one in Acceptance? I didn’t get one for beating that version, and I don’t see the point of the stand alone boss with some kind of status indicator for beating him. Isn’t it much harder to take out 8 EoP fights followed by that final boss?
  • Options
    mbrace said:

Is that Nameless Thanos much harder than the regular one in Acceptance? I didn’t get one for beating that version, and I don’t see the point of the stand alone boss with some kind of status indicator for beating him. Isn’t it much harder to take out 8 EoP fights followed by that final boss?

That EoP is all 16 fights, no switch nodes, followed by Thanos