**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I won't forget, and will always regret two separate days.

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
A week ago or two, i explored act 6 fully, here are the rewards

What i regret is getting a tech ag and immediately using it on guardian thinking i won't get any good tech champ that needs dupe as a 6 star any soon. But today i regret my decision just because my 6 star crystal had a real of: war machine dupe (left), new Hyperion (right) and the haunted girl in the center as a brand new champion
I have opened like 4-5 ag crystal, and all have been tech till date, but now i know i won't get them any further any time soon.
I didnt want to create two separate threads for act 6 exploration and my ghost pull, so i combined them, enjoy ;)

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I've used a tech awakening gem over ghost when had them both as options and immediately pumped 200 sig into him. Guardian was later one of my first r4, all of this chosen over ghost. Guardian is easily one of my most used champs on a very stacked roster.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Guardian is my fav champ bro. I don't regret i used ag on him. But when i got ghost, i feel like i got scammed there😂🥲

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Ignoring your usual pointless rant.

Explored Act 6... That's pretty cool.
    t's now nerfed and all, new players are ignoring it anyway. And it's refreshing to see players still going after it.
    Good Job. 👍
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    There are no regrets.
    There are no accidents.
    There are no mistakes.
    If a decision was immediately made, that means your decision was correct subconsciously.
    Besides, Ghost doesn't really need the AG, if you want my opinion, because to even get her phasing power gain to be noticable, she has to be high sig.
    Unless you're going after prestige, but I assure you that in no time flat you'll get a 6 star generic and/or tech awakening gem and/or naturally dupe Ghost.
    I'm sure, 100%, that the now awakened Guardian will be of more use to you than Ghost.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

There are no regrets.
    There are no accidents.
    There are no mistakes.
    If a decision was immediately made, that means your decision was correct subconsciously.
    Besides, Ghost doesn't really need the AG, if you want my opinion, because to even get her phasing power gain to be noticable, she has to be high sig.
    Unless you're going after prestige, but I assure you that in no time flat you'll get a 6 star generic and/or tech awakening gem and/or naturally dupe Ghost.
    I'm sure, 100%, that the now awakened Guardian will be of more use to you than Ghost.

I shall note it down somewhere