**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Switch node for carina challenges (please confirm one more time)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi,

I know it has been discussed before. BUT.
Just to be absolutely sure.
If you bring a team of 3 champions, of which 1 is not part of a carina challenge. You switch that member out for someone that IS part of the challenge. So you do the 5-6-7-8 and thanos fight with a correct team (but 1-2-3-4 with an incorrect team) will you still get the credit.
And has it been confirmed that this is intentional?
Would hate to waste items and not get anything for it in the end.

Thank you so much.
I did try to look back at posts. But it was all part of other posts.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    This has been confirmed and successfully accomplished with rewards given. Just make sure the one you’re swapping out is alive.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    I can confirm this from first hand experience.

I did the "double dip" to knock out the Alternate Avengers/A-Force & Mutant Brotherhood challenges.

I started the right path with a 6* Scarlet Witch, 5* Rogue, and 6* Hercules. And the choice node, I swapped out Hercules and brought in a 5* Scarlet Witch so I finished the quest with 2 Scarlet Witches and 1 Rogue, and I received completion for both objectives.

Now to your second question of whether or not this is intended, I think Kabam confirmed this is a perfectly legitimate use of the choice node. No need to fear consequences.