**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone throw me a bone here

I've been experiencing a lot of **** over the 2 years I been playing but I always give Kabam the Benefit of the doubt they usually come through and fix whatever issues.....but this is getting old ever since the launch of 16.0 I've been just disconnecting from the game at random at first I thought it was my Internet and so I went and checked with my provider even got a better package but it still just kept disconnecting and then to top it off I get random lag (in don't give me that help button nonsense cause I had not even requested help)
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
Cause it's annoying to be in arena and losing easy fights and disconnecting during quest fights I already won and end up with half my health gone

Comments

• DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    nc2h93vkhrip.gif

It's happening to everyone. Personally i have only experienced a full crash a handful of times the past couple of months. But for me, i get lag 2/10 fights. Using a Google Pixel

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I've been experiencing a lot of **** over the 2 years I been playing but I always give Kabam the Benefit of the doubt they usually come through and fix whatever issues.....but this is getting old ever since the launch of 16.0 I've been just disconnecting from the game at random at first I thought it was my Internet and so I went and checked with my provider even got a better package but it still just kept disconnecting and then to top it off I get random lag (in don't give me that help button nonsense cause I had not even requested help)
    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
    Cause it's annoying to be in arena and losing easy fights and disconnecting during quest fights I already won and end up with half my health gone

I have had a lot of game crashes recently, usually in the bounty missions. I get the crash recovery, but then my hero is on autofight without the autofight button on. ipad4 and iPhone6