Question for omega sentinel users

Mhd20034Mhd20034 Member Posts: 160
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I picked OS a week ago and have been testing/watching tutorials on her but I find her tedious to play as by the time I bait specials from my opponent her debuffs will have expired any tips for handling this ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FlippFlipp Member Posts: 53
    edited January 2023
    Finish combos with a light attack to pause debuffs for 7 seconds. Or a heavy does the same but cycles to get next debuff.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    Just gotta find that sweet spot of MM then MLLLL MM MLLLL....she's very fight particular and that's why I love her ... Great obviously against mutants but also great against miss....also she's a hard counter to weapon x who is all I see in AW now...she decimates him
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I like her, but wish her debuffs lasted longer. Even with heavies or ending combos with lights her debuffs can be a little tricky to manage. Other than that though I really like her! 😊
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Member Posts: 160
    But by the time you bait the special and wait for it ,the pause timer is already finished ,and about quarter of the debuff timer is lost .Also another question ;do you recommend going for the medium incinerates or just stick with the sp2 ones ?