Options

Absorbing man boss is unbeatable

LucarizardLucarizard Posts: 10
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Please if anyone has suggestions Im all ears. This is ridiculous. This unblockable sp1 and healing is so annoying. Sometimes he heals more than I can damage him. All he does is spam unblockable (and also undexable) sp1 and regenerate. WHO THE HELL MADE THESE POWER LEVELS SO HIGH FOR CONQUERER?!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Unbeatable huh?

• Options
    LanguLangu Posts: 63
    I have had good experiences with ihulk.
    If he still has a relic bound to him very good :wink:
    Play until 2 bars of power are full, then MM (or still L in between, until just before SK3) then SK2, MM, MM, MLLLM, Relic, MLLLM, (if you are lucky, now the sk2 is full again), SK2, MM, MM, MLLLM (now he should be down at the latest), otherwise, SK1, MM, MLLLM (now he is safely done).
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    His sp1 is easily dexable, and heal can be dealt with lots of heal block champs. Champs like HT, Doom, Warlock work great but if you keep getting hit with sp1 I think you just need to practice fighting him.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,268 ★★★★★
    Punish his sp1 with heavy, healing gone
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If only there was an ability to heal block or reverse the healing....
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 279 ★★★
    Scorpion makes it a rather easy fight. Punish Absorbing Man's sp1, use sp1 one time and then sp2 after that.

My first run was with Magik, and I used some revives. After that it was all solos with Scorpion.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    The only champs released in the past year with more dexable specials were attuma's sp1 and mantis LOL. All you need to do is back up and he can't touch you. Not sure what you mean there
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,744 ★★★★
    Do you have void? Mine is sig 20 and still works.
    https://youtu.be/R8eJPBt0M1k
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,596 ★★★★★
    Check youtube, specifically MCOC Noob, for good advice.

I used void.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

What if you have an unduped Void? I have a 6* but only rank 1. (Also have a Scorpion rank 1 and am not really getting the hang of how to use him effectively)
  • Options

What if you have an unduped Void? I have a 6* but only rank 1. (Also have a Scorpion rank 1 and am not really getting the hang of how to use him effectively)

An unduped Void will be okay, he's just there for burn immunity. His dupe ability just gives him stronger debuffs which relies on longer fights so it wouldn't change much. Haven't used scorpion that much.
  • Options
    SpaecSpaec Posts: 16
    edited January 2023
    solopolo said:

The only champs released in the past year with more dexable specials were attuma's sp1 and mantis LOL. All you need to do is back up and he can't touch you. Not sure what you mean there

Not true, the second part of his SP1 covers the whole screen. OP, you need to precisely dex the dash part or push him to L2. First part also not true, Black Cat, Cap Falcon, Gorr, Jessica Jones, Rintrah, Titania, Valk, Wong all have much easier to dex L1s than Absorbing Man.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 709 ★★★
    Void, ibom, torch…there are many counters.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 200 ★★

I was able to easily solo TB Absorbing Man with 5*R4 Void (awakened). I’m pretty sure a 4* Void can do it also. Once FoV is inflicted it’s game over.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 832 ★★★
    Try doom
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 819 ★★★
    every boss is beatable, you just need to ask or go to youtube and search how to beat some bosses, then you will get hang of it

Good luck and never give up