**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP no thanks

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★

Looking at the nerfed rewards, forgetting about Carina challenges and how hard it is, yes it's suppose to be hard. But this new format where u need to take all 8 fights, never-ending the left side which is crazy hard for questionable level rewards.
Last eop I believe there was rank rewards and completing all challenges scored greater rewards. Given, Carina challenges yes the rewards are good. But really only attainable for the top hand full of players leaving others forgotten about.
It's becoming all too commons ridiculously hard content for okay to average rewards.
My biggest beef is that I was capable of doing 3 or 4 weeks of material last iteration of the quest and get some rewards but now kabam are blocking me out.
I would really like to see the numbers of people who complete this in the next two months. My guess it will be less than 5% for completion and lower for Carina.
Build inclusive events kabam to support account growth for all players not just the people who can afford mercy, have big credit cards or the minority of highly skilled players

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

Looking at the nerfed rewards, forgetting about Carina challenges and how hard it is, yes it's suppose to be hard. But this new format where u need to take all 8 fights, never-ending the left side which is crazy hard for questionable level rewards.
    Last eop I believe there was rank rewards and completing all challenges scored greater rewards. Given, Carina challenges yes the rewards are good. But really only attainable for the top hand full of players leaving others forgotten about.
    It's becoming all too commons ridiculously hard content for okay to average rewards.
    My biggest beef is that I was capable of doing 3 or 4 weeks of material last iteration of the quest and get some rewards but now kabam are blocking me out.
    I would really like to see the numbers of people who complete this in the next two months. My guess it will be less than 5% for completion and lower for Carina.
    Build inclusive events kabam to support account growth for all players not just the people who can afford mercy, have big credit cards or the minority of highly skilled players

Your argument would hold weight if this weren’t permanent content. But it is.
    By the time I have r4 champs to rewards would be outdated.
    Again really not catering for everyone, permanent or not doesn't matter
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

EoP has never catered for everyone though. There are plenty of people who never got to try them because they weren’t Thronebreaker. And the rewards will be outdated? You’ll need those T6B and T3A for R5 6* and R2 7*, not to mention the Carinas challenges giving a R4-5 gem which will be useful for a long time to come yet. Especially given that we have no way of earning enough through conventional gameplay to form a single T6CC yet.

It’ll be a long time before the rewards will be outdated, and also doesn’t require that you need more than 3 R4s to get them all.
    As you said 7 stars come out in 2 months, the timing is wrong. I am thinking they should be encouraging people to get r6 6 stars 1 gem and and 1 t3a and t6b is nothing to write home about consider the last eop rewards. It's just my opinion
  • Options
    And as I said the last eop I could do some content not all of it and get some great rewards
  • Options

I mean if you think the reward are bad then just... don't play it?

It's permanent content and it's doable with the ideal maxed out 5 stars and revive farming so I don't see the problem here.

For example and im just saying something: if you have a 5 star herc kitty and tigra I feel like you could make a run through one side in 20 revives. 40 for exploration. Doesn't seem to bad for that level of rewards.

What's your YouTube channel I wanna see u do it.
  • Options
    Glads said:

I mean if you think the reward are bad then just... don't play it?

It's permanent content and it's doable with the ideal maxed out 5 stars and revive farming so I don't see the problem here.

For example and im just saying something: if you have a 5 star herc kitty and tigra I feel like you could make a run through one side in 20 revives. 40 for exploration. Doesn't seem to bad for that level of rewards.

What's your YouTube channel I wanna see u do it.
    Revive farming makes the hardest challenges pretty easy. I did 12 days of revive farming and pulled a little into my team revive stash that I've had forever in my runs. You can find all of them on my YT channel and Twitch Channel.
    YT: Pikolu
    The first video is here: https://youtu.be/kr9qsrx_uTo

And twitch is Andr0val and you can find the videos in my channel here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/andr0val/v/1712555522?sr=a&t=0s
  • Options
    @Pikolu my comment was ment for the guy who said you can do it with 5 star team
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    EOP has never had rank rewards
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    As someone who has completed all basically all of the permanent content in the game that I care for (I've tried Labyrinth and Abyss but it just isn't for me), this is great. I won't touch it for a while yet but the Carina Challenges have given me a wide range of champions to hunt for and rank up, and while I do that I'll farm revives. Then, when I'm ready to go, I'll take a crack at those challenges. The rewards for completing all of them are pretty insane and while I can agree that the rewards specifically for EOP Acceptance isn't as juicy on their own, I wouldn't recommend running through it without doing the CCs at the same time anyway - so the point is kind of moot in my eyes.

It's endgame content for the people who've done everything else. If you're not there yet or you're simply not prepared enough, no worries, it'll still be there. Given how slowly r5 resources have been doled out in non-endgame content, chances are that those rewards are going to hold up for quite a while yet so there's no need to panic at the moment and think that you'll miss out on them while they are still valuable. Even if you do, so what? Then you can either complete it anyway for fun, if you like the challenge, or jump into whatever other content you fancy doing instead. Either way, you don't really lose out on anything.
  • Options
    @MrSakuragi my bad thanks for the correction
  • Options
    Maybe because of the long message I wrote the real issue I have has been lost. I don't like the new format of the quest. Of the 30 players in our alliance high p4, only 1 has done it because of the format. The majority of us are thronebreaker too
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I did initial completion today and simultaneously completed the #Dimensional Being challenge. Used around 42 revives mostly cause I suck when it comes to content like this, made some unnecessary mistakes when I should have watched some guides before jumping in, and the AI got passive at times.

Was it tough? Yes. Would I do it again? Absolutely. It cost me 1k units overall because my potion stash was nonexistent but now I know what to do and what to avoid next time around. The rewards to effort ratio is very fair imo and I can do the challenges at my own pace. The fights aren't incredibly slow like Abyss (which I have no intention of doing) and they are really fun. I'll probably tackle the next challenge next month once I've farmed some items.
  • Options

I did initial completion today and simultaneously completed the #Dimensional Being challenge. Used around 42 revives mostly cause I suck when it comes to content like this, made some unnecessary mistakes when I should have watched some guides before jumping in, and the AI got passive at times.

Was it tough? Yes. Would I do it again? Absolutely. It cost me 1k units overall because my potion stash was nonexistent but now I know what to do and what to avoid next time around. The rewards to effort ratio is very fair imo and I can do the challenges at my own pace. The fights aren't incredibly slow like Abyss (which I have no intention of doing) and they are really fun. I'll probably tackle the next challenge next month once I've farmed some items.

Congratulations, mate thanks for your honesty, 42 revives doesn't sound fun to me, you would be a good stock broker to remain that calm under pressure. Interestingly enough how long did it take you
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Glads said:

Congratulations, mate thanks for your honesty, 42 revives doesn't sound fun to me, you would be a good stock broker to remain that calm under pressure. Interestingly enough how long did it take you
    Around one hour total but I took a break after the first 4 fights on the path. Could have been a lot faster and less expensive but I was using a 5* Herc and I wanted to optimize my runs so I decided to do one of the challenges at the same time.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Maybe because of the long message I wrote the real issue I have has been lost. I don't like the new format of the quest. Of the 30 players in our alliance high p4, only 1 has done it because of the format. The majority of us are thronebreaker too

Its a permanent challenge with objectives targetted for end game players.. if you are TB its obviously not targetted to u... A completion would give u rewards fit for a TB
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Glads said:

ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

dude I used a 5* herc 💀. Also it wasn't stupid hard with crazy node combinations it was pretty fun
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I think rewards are cool. And the chance to play whenever you want is awesome. I’m preparing(ranking up) my carina teams right now. Then i will start to play and probably break my phone.
  • Options

Glads said:

ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

You are a clown
    Mate that's rude, it's a matter of opinion, as your opinion is valid too. The issue is of all the majority of folks don't contribute to forums, I am sure plenty feel the same way.
    But it's my opinion
    Sometimes I really wonder what the average age of the forum contributors are
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

Dude you really think they will be outdated? Five stars are still not outdated. Although I don’t use them anymore, they are still useable in act 6-8. Six stars will be relevant for a long time now
  • Options

Glads said:

ItsDamien said:

Glads said:

Dude you really think they will be outdated? Five stars are still not outdated. Although I don’t use them anymore, they are still useable in act 6-8. Six stars will be relevant for a long time now
    I have never seen 5 star chaps used in war, with the seldom exception of quake. .
    Remember the game is changing in apirl where people will be focusing on 7 star champs, and 6 stars will be kind of forgotten.
    But, hats off to u doing with a 5 star team.