**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

falcon locked on bug in war on hazard shift and angela bug in war hazard shift

wardog_69wardog_69 Posts: 7
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
both are broken in war against void on harzard shift, falcon is taking hazard shift debuffs even with locked on supposed to shut the node down and angela is still getting full length debuffs against void in war on hazard shift
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I have taken my Falcon for void fight today ... let's see how it goes.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Is it bleed
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    wardog_69 said:

both are broken in war against void on harzard shift, falcon is taking hazard shift debuffs even with locked on supposed to shut the node down and angela is still getting full length debuffs against void in war on hazard shift

I solo'ed Void fight on path 9 just now with Falcon ...it's working fine for me atleast.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    wardog_69 said:

who you up against?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    This might be because of the global buff your opponents are using. If they used unsteady ground, the glancing mechanic might make the lock on fail.

I am not 100% sure on this. But this is how it seems in my interactions.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

This might be because of the global buff your opponents are using. If they used unsteady ground, the glancing mechanic might make the lock on fail.

I am not 100% sure on this. But this is how it seems in my interactions.

Also with unsteady ground the glancing can start even before they throw a special if you have a debuff, so void makes a great defender in that sense (particularly in that path 7-8 mini). During lock on cool down if he's getting his debuffs on you (and the node is also armor breaking you constantly in this case) your you can glance at a 20% chance.. And we know how kabam probability works...20% means 75% 🤣