**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster help

Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
So, last time I tried, I got my ass kicked, so does anyone have any tips except watching YouTube guides? I picked up the 1,000 unit Cav EQ offer, and have been farming some revives (13 lvl 1 singles in overflow)
If needed, I can post roster screenshots or consumable screenshots

Comments

• Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    KT1 has a really good guide with tips for getting around things like reverse controls. That's what I used.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    Can anyone tell me if I should run Liquid Courage for the GM? It would be much appreciated
  • Bro it doesn't matter, every champ can defeat GM.
    What you need is Patience and don't run for it. Try to fight him and know his playstyle.
    1.) The moment he is at SP1, play carefully and run, he will throw that sp1.
    2.) Intercept gets you Competence, try to build that or don't intercept. You will gain competence eventually.
    3.) Juggernaut makes GM fight very easy.
    All depends upon your skills and Patience tbh.
    I used only revives with Juggy but before I learned his playstyle.

Hope this helps a little and go Thronebreaker soon :)

Bro it doesn't matter, every champ can defeat GM.
    What you need is Patience and don't run for it. Try to fight him and know his playstyle.
    2.) Intercept gets you Competence, try to build that or don't intercept. You will gain competence eventually.

Alr, thanks bro
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 629 ★★★

Bro it doesn't matter, every champ can defeat GM.

All really great tips. Number 2 would of saved me tons of revives. Intercepting, while it definitely helps & can potentially speed up the fight, is not necessary. Where was this when I was on my TB push? Well said
    edited February 2023
    Wong_99 said:

I finally got Toilet Smasher!!!!!!!

@KabamJax