**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

6* Featured Crystal Pool question

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
Anyone know when we get the full list of champions that will be in the upcoming 6* featured crystal or will we only find out when it drops live?

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 408 ★★★
    I think the current system is a bit silly, but no. We have no clue until the seventh.

Jinx
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,975 ★★★★★

Anyone know when we get the full list of champions that will be in the upcoming 6* featured crystal or will we only find out when it drops live?

Because the update drops Monday-ish, there’s a chance it gets data mined early, but not meaningfully so
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Leaked

I know this never attempts to guess buffs, but I’m hoping for a DD classic at some point
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Leaked

I know this never attempts to guess buffs, but I’m hoping for a DD classic at some point
    I have the same feeling to, Idk why
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 885 ★★★★
    If this is the actual champions in the new Featured I'm ok with that. Most of the older champions I've got but not duped - awakening Ant-Man or Sunspot would be fine. Good enough is good enough 🙂
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    Is scarlet witch OG going to be in the basic pool once the current featured ends?
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Last leaked one was way off. Hoping same here. Need champs from Carinas Challenge tags for EOP added in this featured.