**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Featured Crystal Pool question

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
Anyone know when we get the full list of champions that will be in the upcoming 6* featured crystal or will we only find out when it drops live?

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    I think the current system is a bit silly, but no. We have no clue until the seventh.

Jinx
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Anyone know when we get the full list of champions that will be in the upcoming 6* featured crystal or will we only find out when it drops live?

Because the update drops Monday-ish, there’s a chance it gets data mined early, but not meaningfully so
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Leaked

I know this never attempts to guess buffs, but I’m hoping for a DD classic at some point
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Leaked

I know this never attempts to guess buffs, but I’m hoping for a DD classic at some point
    I have the same feeling to, Idk why
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    If this is the actual champions in the new Featured I'm ok with that. Most of the older champions I've got but not duped - awakening Ant-Man or Sunspot would be fine. Good enough is good enough 🙂
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Is scarlet witch OG going to be in the basic pool once the current featured ends?
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Last leaked one was way off. Hoping same here. Need champs from Carinas Challenge tags for EOP added in this featured.