**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain America WWII Rework

Captain America(WWII)
Class: Skill
Signature Ability: Howling Commando
Steve Rogers's experience as a soldier grants him a permanent Energize buff, granting +10% power gain, and a permanent Fury buff whenever a Tactical Mission is complete. At 10 Tactical Missions complete, gain a Power Gain buff, gaining 10% of a bar of power per second

Abilities:
1, Tactical Missions: Gained whenever an enemy is knocked out. Gain +10% Attack Rating and a Stored Vibranium Energy buff for the next fight when a Tactical Mission is completed
2, Stored Vibranium Energy: Gain 1 Stored Vibranium Energy buff whenever an opponent hits into Captain America(WWII)'s block. Every hit into the shield is +10% of the opponent's attack rating released as energy damage when a heavy attack or intercept is performed
3, Vibranium Defense: Whenever a Parry or Perfect Block is performed, gain +500 Armor rating for 15 seconds. If Vibranium Defense buffs reach a max stack of 10, gain a permanent Armor Up buff and a Unstoppable buff lasting 5 seconds
4, Firearms Training: As a soldier during World War 2, Steve Rogers is well trained in using firearms. For every use of a firearm(medium attack 2, sp2), increase Critical Rating by 10%, and medium attacks have a 30% chance to inflict a bleed debuff. This buff lasts 10 seconds. If 3 stacks of Firearms Training are applied to Captain America(WWII), all firearm attacks deal incinerate damage for the duration of all 3 Firearms Training buffs
5, Battle Hardened: Steve Rogers's experiences out in the field has left him as a battle hardened soldier. When captain America(WWII) is below 10% health, his Armor rating is increased by 3000, but his Attack rating is decreased by 20%
6, High Morale: Captain America(WWII) starts the fight with a High Morale buff for the first 60 seconds of the fight. This gives him an indefinite Fury buff and a chance to evade incoming attacks and a 5% chance to auto-block attacks for the duration of this buff

Attacks:
M1: Captain America(WWII) rams his shield into his opponent
M2: Captain America(WWII) pulls out a Luger pistol and shoots his opponent in the chest
L1: Captain America(WWII) slams his shield across his opponent's face
L2: Captain America(WWII) punches his opponent in the face
L3: Captain America(WWII) smashes his knee into the opponent's chest
Heavy Attack: Captain America(WWII) slams his shield into the ground, ricocheting into the opponent's jaw, before punching them in the face

Special Attacks:
Sp1: Captain America(WWII) throws his shield into the opponent, knocking them down before catching it mid air and slamming it into the opponent.
Sp2: Captain America(WWII) smacks his shield into the opponent, and shoots his opponent three times with his Luger
Sp3: Captain America(WWII) throws his shield, making it richochet across the walls, as he fires with his Luger at the opponent. He engages in hand to hand combat with his opponent, before his shield comes slamming into the opponent's back.

Synergies:
1, Best Friends
Captain America(WWII): Gain High Morale every time a special attack hits the opponent
Winter Soldier: Opponent has a chance to gain Weakness debuff whenever Winter Soldier performs a special attack
2, Tacticians
Captain America(WWII): Tactical Missions have a chance to apply a Cruelty and/or True Strike buff when completed
Nick Fury: Gain a Battle Hardened buff whenever Nick Fury is below 10% health
3, Times Have Changed
Captain America(WWII): If Vibranium Defense reaches 10 stacks, gain an auto-block buff
Iron Man: Gain an Armor Up buff every time a Parry or Well Timed Block is performed
Iron Man IW: Start the fight with a High Morale buff for 30 seconds
4, Senior Citizens Of The Battlerealm
Captain America(WWII): Gain a 10% chance to become Unstoppable while dashing forwards
Old Man Logan: Gain an indefinite Battle Hardened buff at the start of the fight
Captain America: Gain Vibranium Defense buff whenever the opponent is inflicted with a fatigue debuff
Captain America IW: Chance to gain a True Strike buff when a special attack is performed

Let me know what you think in the comments, and tell me what reworks you would like to see me make next!

Comments

• Options
    Hey, it's me again. So here are my suggestions/comments:

Signature Ability: Howling Commando
    Steve Rogers's experience as a soldier grants him a permanent Energize buff, granting +10% power gain, and a permanent Fury buff whenever a Tactical Mission is complete. At 10 Tactical Missions complete, gain a Power Gain buff, gaining 10% of a bar of power per second.

I think we could lessen the 10, to at more manageable number like maybe 7 or 8, since you mentioned he can only gain them by Knock out and I doubt people will just use him in a single quest

Abilities: For the abilities, I don't agree with all the Vibranium buffs because of the scenario being in WW2. I don't think he was aware of the Vibranium's overall capabilities

1, Tactical Missions: Gained whenever an enemy is knocked out. Gain +10% Attack Rating and a Stored Vibranium Energy buff for the next fight when a Tactical Mission is completed.

Seems confusing, I'd rather focus on the Tactical Mission charges, and ignore the Stored Vibranium overall

2, Stored Vibranium Energy: Gain 1 Stored Vibranium Energy buff whenever an opponent hits into Captain America(WWII)'s block. Every hit into the shield is +10% of the opponent's attack rating released as energy damage when a heavy attack or intercept is performed.

This one is good, maybe deal damage back to the opponent as a form of reverb like Quake and Killmonger

3, Vibranium Defense: Whenever a Parry or Perfect Block is performed, gain +500 Armor rating for 15 seconds. If Vibranium Defense buffs reach a max stack of 10, gain a permanent Armor Up buff and a Unstoppable buff lasting 5 seconds Same as the Previous comments

4, Firearms Training: As a soldier during World War 2, Steve Rogers is well trained in using firearms. For every use of a firearm(medium attack 2, sp2), increase Critical Rating by 10%, and medium attacks have a 30% chance to inflict a bleed debuff. This buff lasts 10 seconds. If 3 stacks of Firearms Training are applied to Captain America(WWII), all firearm attacks deal incinerate damage for the duration of all 3 Firearms Training buffs

Loved this one honestly, but can the incinerate be a deep wound, or can we spend a Tactical Mission to change ammo type from Deep Wound, Incinerate, and Concussion. I know it's similar to Bucky's but it adds to their friendship to have similar ammo

5, Battle Hardened: Steve Rogers's experiences out in the field has left him as a battle hardened soldier. When captain America(WWII) is below 10% health, his Armor rating is increased by 3000, but his Attack rating is decreased by 20%

This is similar to current signature ability, but instead of increasing armor rating. Let's also increase his Perfect Block Rating like back then

6, High Morale: Captain America(WWII) starts the fight with a High Morale buff for the first 60 seconds of the fight. This gives him an indefinite Fury buff and a chance to evade incoming attacks and a 5% chance to auto-block attacks for the duration of this buff

Let's not let him have evade but auto-block intercepts instead, and 10% instead of 5%