**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jessica Jones in Thronebreaker difficulty EQ

What is the counter for her. Was this thronebreaker EQ design tested properly ? She keeps going debuff immune after being knocked down and randomly goes unstoppable. There are so many encounters like this in the EQ..where the attackers who you bring for the advantage cannot be used at all against the defenders on the path.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Bring a hard counter. I used Valkyrie.
    I also brought Nimrod for the path with Sauron.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

What is the counter for her. Was this thronebreaker EQ design tested properly ? She keeps going debuff immune after being knocked down and randomly goes unstoppable. There are so many encounters like this in the EQ..where the attackers who you bring for the advantage cannot be used at all against the defenders on the path.

Yup. 3.2 I brought one mystic attacker on my team. The rest were hard counters to the defenders.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    If you think she was bad wait till you reach 3.1
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i didn't bring counter , just fight her with apoc and use sp 3 only.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    I went in without reading nodes and didn’t bring counter for her. That was a ridiculous fight. I think that path also has Electro. You’d lose a lot of health without proper counter. I haven’t explored all TB paths, but that was the worst so far.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Don’t throw specials unless you have a slow on her after she passes I think 5 observations, also don’t attack immediately after her specials after she passes 5 observations . Use champs with dot or high crit rating like fury, shang chi, corvus, ghost, black cat, torch’s nova,etc .
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I had tried many options from mutants to skill champs. I end up using kitty and she destroy Jessica jones.