**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Just finished my second path of eop initial completion and what a perfect way to end it.

Use herc for all but 2 fights and now that i have the 6*, ill be able to blast through the carina challenges. Also awakened corvus and r4d scorpionπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Time for a gauntlet run to get paragon!

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That cosmic nexus is absolute fire. Congrats on completing EOP!
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 β˜…β˜…
    Awesome man. Congrats. Questions

You completed using 5/65 herc? Suicides? How many revives? Debating making a run with my 5/65 and not sure what to expect for item use.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JockJonny said:

Awesome man. Congrats. Questions

You completed using 5/65 herc? Suicides? How many revives? Debating making a run with my 5/65 and not sure what to expect for item use.

5/65, no suicides, but 30% boost. I used like 20 revives on the right and 30 or so on the left. I think the only reason I used so much on the left was because it was my first time-fighting nameless Thanos but after learning him, the second run (left path) was much easier. I went from like 7 or so revives on him to 3.

Left side I ran mags, CAIW, and Herc, took herc against everyone except warlock for the first 4 bosses, then used the node switch to switch out my CAIW for Spidey 99. Herc'd everything but dragon man.

Right side I took doom, Heimdall, and Herc. Doom for Dormammu, herc for the next 3. Swapped out Heimdall for AA and took Kraven with Doom (if yours is sig 200 you can do that heavy corner cheese like that 1 hela fight in like act 7 or smtg but if you don't have him awakened you can just use doom anyways it just took me longer and a few revives). Scorpion was easily solo'd with AA and then the last two bosses (peni and Ikarus) I used Herc but if you can get lucky, AA also works for icarus.

GL!
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 β˜…β˜…
    Sweet thx for the detailed info much appreciated it. πŸ‘
    Question: Should I do a run of gauntlet or should I finish act 8 100% for paragon? Im currently at 51% for act 8 but I have Aegon for guantlet. I need 3 t5cc for Herc, and lots of t2a and t5b for him. I currently have 2 and a bit t6b and t3a.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Question: Should I do a run of gauntlet or should I finish act 8 100% for paragon? Im currently at 51% for act 8 but I have Aegon for guantlet. I need 3 t5cc for Herc, and lots of t2a and t5b for him. I currently have 2 and a bit t6b and t3a.

If you have spare energy do the rest 49% of act 8.
    If you have spare revives do Gauntlet.
    It’s up to your stash πŸ˜‰
    Greekhit said:

If you have spare energy do the rest 49% of act 8.
    If you have spare revives do Gauntlet.
    It’s up to your stash πŸ˜‰
    I got 10 team revives, 25 20%, 1 40% and 5 60% and 5 energy refills (but can farm a lot really easily because of 5.3.6). Thoughts?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for Gauntlet.
    31 revives should be more than enough, especially since you have Hercules.
    If you have Apocalypse you might be able to do two runs with that stash.
    I used around 15, but have Hercules at r4.
    Main problem was the Korg fight, because i haven't Apocalypse as 6*.
    Had to bring and use an r3 StormPX there but still took me 7-8 revives.
    Greekhit said:

Go for Gauntlet.
    31 revives should be more than enough, especially since you have Hercules.
    If you have Apocalypse you might be able to do two runs with that stash.
    I used around 15, but have Hercules at r4.
    Main problem was the Korg fight, because i haven't Apocalypse as 6*.
    Had to bring and use an r3 StormPX there but still took me 7-8 revives.

yeah Ill go for it. Ill probably bring in Aegon too, I heard he's pretty good for this. Any other main problem fights? Also, should I wait to r3 my hercules or should I just go in with my 5*