**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Which Cosmic to R3?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Content left: Explore 7.3 and beyond and Abyss

Ps: i dont run suicides

Ps2: CGR is R2 too, just not with full Iso yet

Which Cosmic to R3? 41 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider
31%
Feeney234Sarvanga1_ReignkingTWBawa69Nogood22Salve_maker05TheTrueBeast10WaRLoRDxxLaurcenHulverine_1Yogesh_123A_Fungishut_up_heather 13 votes
Hulkling
63%
RaganatorCat_MurdockXigroColinwhitworth69Cranky_TrumpSCP1504PikoluSidDDragonLuke9523Powerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69AMS94TheSaithMasterzxProSpiderCamAce2319Haris_204Ultragameralibhai19Hickdog27 26 votes
Hyperion
4%
CupidBuggyDClown 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    I must be doing CGR s rotation wrong, i just cant kill ppl fast like some opponents in BG do, what would be the correct rotation?

Ive been doing Heavy + MLLLL + MLLLM + SP2
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Hulkling
    SuelGames said:

I must be doing CGR s rotation wrong, i just cant kill ppl fast like some opponents in BG do, what would be the correct rotation?

Ive been doing Heavy + MLLLL + MLLLM + SP2

You'll get enough power to do that if you r3 him
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,620 ★★★★★
    The one you enjoy using the most
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    All of these are fantastic. I have Hulkling and CGR at r3, Hype will join them soon.

I think I should have voted hulkling in hindsight. Because I would r4 hulkling over CGR