**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

HELP! May have left my alliance a bit too early??

Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I recently left my alliance after the Battle grounds season ended and day 5 of AQ was over. I made sure that I left after everything was done. But when the rewards for Glory were released I got none… I did all 5 days but because I left before rewards distributed I didn’t get the rewards?

Is this true? Will I also miss my BG season rewards because I left before they distributed? If so is there a way I can get them?? I find it unfair that after 30 days of hard work I lose it all.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    You can always try asking support but odds are you missed out
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    All I can say is wait for all rewards before leaving alliance
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    NEVER LEAVE ALLIANCE BEFORE REWARDS ARE DISTRIBUTED

Too many people are making this mistake every single month, whether it's for AW or BG & now even AQ
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Find an alliance you enjoy being in and have some loyalty. Problem solved.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    It's not unfair cause you deliberately left before the rewards and since you are a member of this forums since 2019, I'd assume you already knew that once you left an alliance before the rewards are distributed you will get nothing and you have probably read a lot of threads regarding that issue.
    Only yourself to blame here, not Kabam nor the system. That's on you, you are aware this is how it works.
  • Options
    Hey @Viva93, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in your Alliance until the Event has ended and Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked before receiving the Rewards, you will no longer be eligible to claim them.
This discussion has been closed.