How do you use Valkerie?

Justin2524Justin2524 Member Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
You can’t do a 5 hit combo into the block cos then the defender hits you.

I’ve been doing mlll into the block to build Pierce.

How do I invert combo safely for bulwalk?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    SP2 into the block with a MLLLL

ie MLLLLSP2
    The defender can't counter attack
    Of course if you really need that bulwarks you can go MLLLLSP1 which gives an evade charge
    Or just like, hit the dude.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    You either chain a special 1 into your combo, or you just hit the opponent normally if that’s possible. You don’t have to hit exclusively into block with her. Doing a bit of both also let’s you get to your special 2 earlier.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Yeah, I do that too with the 5-hit combo and then think, ‘that is not the wisest strategy’… I watch Jason Vorhese YT and try to learn from the master himself. Still weighing up on whether to rank her up and use the banquet AG on her or the AG on Nick.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Member Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Yeah, I do that too with the 5-hit combo and then think, ‘that is not the wisest strategy’… I watch Jason Vorhese YT and try to learn from the master himself. Still weighing up on whether to rank her up and use the banquet AG on her or the AG on Nick.

Yes I watched Jason’s vid but the Problem is his video says do mlllm but in the video he just does 4 hits combo.. so not sure what that was about that’s why I decided to hit the forum.. lol..
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Member Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

NF needs it more surely.. lol