Options

Which champs in all your opinion damage increase as a 6* r4?

I’m about to r4 my 13 champ bust i am curious which champs really get a damage boost as a r4. Please let me know who Benifits thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    In terms of BG some champs are more important to R4 for damage reasons in my opinion. R3 Galan vs R4 Galan won't make a huge difference in clear speed because the damage is often overkill. However, with other valuable champs like claire, knull, and hilkling the boost of damage could be the difference between win and loss because they rarely hit overkill type specials.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Yes, Hilkling definitely needs r4.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    Depends on what you want them for. Typically, it is better to do something like that for a big piece of content where it could save you a significant number of revives (eg AOL) or for BGs, where the extra hp and attack can be a big difference.

Every champ gets better, and typically by percentages (as far as I'm aware) that do not fluctuate between characters. Look for champs whose abilities (furies, etc) are based on attack or hp, or that dont have huge burst damage potential. Or rank who you like.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

In terms of BG some champs are more important to R4 for damage reasons in my opinion. R3 Galan vs R4 Galan won't make a huge difference in clear speed because the damage is often overkill. However, with other valuable champs like claire, knull, and hilkling the boost of damage could be the difference between win and loss because they rarely hit overkill type specials.

To some level I disagree with this. Galan has damage in his kit that is unaffected by things like Mastery's and boosts. The only way to increase his Harvest Damage is by ranking/leveling him up. Any champ that deals Direct Damage typically benefits more from an Extra rank. Omega Red is another good example.
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    I guess more or less for BG and also story content, I have a list of possibilities. Omega red, shang-chi, ultron, warlock, ghost and hulkling. plus one which i feel is underrated is cull