Cannot get past act 4

I’ve retried multiple times trying different teams and strats but I can’t even get past the elektra boss. If thats only the third level in chap 4 i dont even want to imagine what the next three are like. Is there a team, synergy or strategy i’m not making use of?

Comments

• ThePorkchopThePorkchop Member Posts: 7

Your roster is way too unprepared for act 4. Try getting a 5* through Alliance War rewards, or at least getting more 4* rank 3s and rank 4 4*s. You need to upgrade your roster

Is it worth it doing the incursions for crystals or should I do the event quest? I only get around 440 each war and that also depends on if my alliance participates so I don’t see myself getting a 5 star in time. I did get a 4 star kitty pryde just now though.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    I can carry you to zone ten in incursions if you'd like and the highest zone you can do. That should help you get some shards. Let me know if you're interested, but it'd have to be around 10pm-1:00am any day Pacific time. iGN: willrun4adonut

But Frost Giant Lord is right that that roster doesn't look ready for Act 4.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★

I can carry you to zone ten in incursions if you'd like and the highest zone you can do. That should help you get some shards. Let me know if you're interested, but it'd have to be around 10pm-1:00am any day Pacific time. iGN: willrun4adonut

Meant highest sector you can do, not zone. I'll get you to zone 10.
  • ThePorkchopThePorkchop Member Posts: 7

Meant highest sector you can do, not zone. I'll get you to zone 10.
    I added you, i could probably do it today after school and all