**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2 Gwenmaster help

I've tried it once. Failed. Backed out and never returned, I'm aware i need to farm potions, revives and units. I also know the general gist of the fight and tips will be appreciated. Also what path should I take because I took the Icarus path and the Guilly 2099 just recked me so i dont want to fight her again but I can if I have to. Any rank up advice would also be appreciated.

Comments

• BadahBadah Posts: 245 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Did it yesterday, Kitty was mvp for Gwen (brought Emma Frost so Kitty becomes immune to reverse controls). Did the path that starts with Superior Iron man. I’m not skilled, so I had to bruteforce the last armour phase. Took me around 30 revives and lots of health potions from stash, no units spent

Edit: in the path I used Doom, Scorpion, hulkling… and of course Heimdal
  • JeanCarlos501JeanCarlos501 Posts: 12
    edited February 2023
    I just recently beat Gwenmaster. 3 days ago.

In my opinion? It’s terrible. It’s a fight even worse than the Grandmaster. But it’s doable, just like he is.

My MVP was Professor X, completely ignores the reverse controls on special 1 and can also counter her invisibility on phase 3.

It’s a fight that heavily relies on intercepts, because they pause her timer, and you need all the time you can get.

Also, champions with multiple hits on their attacks are a huge help for phase 2 (Quicksilver for example). I used Tigra and Black Cat and they were amazing for this phase.

Unfortunately, i can’t give you advice for the path itself. I also went through the Icarus path but i used Angela, and she absolutely cheeses basically any path with Icarus on it.

Overall, I ended up having to spend 100 units on one team revive and using a stash of 10+ level 1 revives, but the nightmare is finally over