**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chavez Buff Feedback

Dear Kabam,

In my personal opinion, Chavez should just not have a cap on her energy infusions. This will not only make her more viable in the meta of the game, but it would make her more worthwhile to use against enemies who get buffs. We were told in the Gorr and valkyrie rebalancing update this about Chavez. "As her original design intent was to be a 'Mystic Brawler that should feel like a truck', we’ll be looking at increasing her damage output to match that goal."

During the beta I had no previous experience with Chavez, nor did I really know much about her. However, I have much more experience and understanding of her kit now, and the buff to chavez doesn't quite hit the mark for increasing her damage output. In an ideal matchup for chavez, her attack increase from infusions is only increased by 11%. Using approximate stats from my own rank 5 Chavez, she will go from 14,000 attack (prebuff) to 14,900 attack (postbuff). While she will for sure be better against non-buffed enemies (8000 attack prebuff to almost 10,000 postbuff), she will still be way behind on enemies that get lots of buffs. The buff doesn't really increase her damage output in ideal matchups, it just gives her better utility and ease of use.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this, I would suggest either removing that cap, or making the cap higher, like making it anywhere from 9-12. This will increase her damage output and help her feel more like a truck.

Thanks for reading this,
Pikolu