War Undo Button Not Working?

LaninosLaninos Member Posts: 32
Anyone else's undo button not working? An alliance mate tried to use undo and it was not available. I checked mine as well but it's also not available.

Comments

• LaninosLaninos Member Posts: 32

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Is that status indicator from the icon pop-up something that is new ?

Does it theoretically allow an officer to automatically UNDO your last move for you, without your consent ?

Or does it just theoretically serve the purpose of letting others know that you still have your UNDO available for use at some point in the future of the current quest ?
    And if so, is it supposed to be if you have it “available” (in general, for some future point), or if the exact position you are at you have it available to use right then because you just went past a split and haven’t fought yet ??

I’ve only seen the UNDO by node colored highlighting on the Map itself, just for yourself, not for teammates, if you had moved from a Path Split location, and without fighting that first node on that path yet.

Just like how you don’t always have the backward node highlighted, except under certain circumstances, that pop-up may not always show it as being actively available.
    Basically noone has done anything as I am his officer for the bg and I theory checked it myself (move to a fight, back out, then check) which showed the option was gone. I'm assuming by your post it is available to you?
    For reference. First photo is my account screenshot by me. The second is his account screenshot by him.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    Are you/were you out of energy?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    No one in my ally can undo their last move either