**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What does golden name on a champion mean?

As the title says, I've seen them a couple times on the forums, but don't want to derail the discussion I see them in to ask. The champion has a golden shiny name, I wanna know what that means

Comments

• Firest0rmFirest0rm Posts: 28
    The forum? You mean, golden usernames? Or do you mean the orange usernames moderators have
  • SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    Firest0rm said:

The forum? You mean, golden usernames? Or do you mean the orange usernames moderators have

I mean like in the pictures people post of their champion roster sometimes. The champion will have a shiny gold name.
  • SkyeBerry said:

Firest0rm said:

I mean like in the pictures people post of their champion roster sometimes. The champion will have a shiny gold name.
    As Kylo said earlier, it is because they attached a relic to their champion
  • BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19
    Equipped with Relic

Equipped with Relic

It's not possible to obtain relics before finishing act 4 is it? (I have finished act 4 just doing some investigating)
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    You have to be uncollected to use relics
    Cassy said:

You have to be uncollected to use relics

Yeah but you can start collecting stuff to get them at conquer