**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate the potential of my 6 star Roster

I have almost left playing mcoc Came back one last time for my 6 star Roster. Lots of levels are needed.

Rate the potential of my 6 star Roster 87 votes

Beyond Fantabulously Amazing
12%
UnobtainiumClawsPikoluTony886LpooMusha27Draconic_12UltragamerBarri8JustAGuyGhostFace2022MasterA 11 votes
Great Amazing Roster
28%
IceBobbyLovejoy72Luke9523DJMNHAwesomewilThoye3ZanyDruid0702PerpetrixSahil_R_RanaSalve_maker05Lickywhyme_why6HamoBlamo51PulsefireSeñor DudeLucashawkRaul_ColombiaBlackOrange1hyp3r05DerpyEagle 25 votes
Really really good one
24%
FloorKillerAmaadAkiraSavageBreaker69JAATKINGAyden_noah1psp742Tlyer102062006W32Nogood22Ultron_123Nalak8Ace2319AgenteMagnusFrostGiantLordmbgibsonAxewStertslL1zardW1zardHalpyhi_im_sir 21 votes
Decent average
16%
Hort4Josh51700Kpratish1997IvarTheBonelessLostCrestRenaxqqJeff77GreenRaptor413Wasy1Gildarts99PowerOfACandleSlayinAliveHulverine_1MarvelNoob 14 votes
Not a good one
1%
phillgreen 1 vote
Terrible
13%
Sachhyam257FurrymoosenCaptainGameJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69ChatterofforumsSirGamesBondThePredator1001MolemanisbestchampFr4s3rXxLoOhNuTiCkxXAppuRohi 12 votes
Can't say
3%
Powerofpain1001AMS94UnOriginal 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Krithanos said:

I have almost left playing mcoc Came back one last time for my 6 star Roster. Lots of levels are needed.

It's amazing because you have Valkyrie
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 479 ★★★
    Corvus hulkling kingpin cgr sunspot human torch
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 479 ★★★
    Yours is amazing
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Really really good one
    Its pretty great, even in this day and age of r5 6*s
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Terrible
    Estimated worth of your account:
    2Kg of Potato and 1/2Kg onions.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Terrible

really bad. No spiderman supreme, no Idoom, no absorbing man? Come on man what are you doing, everyone has those champs already they are a staple in any high-level roster.
  • Options
    KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    edited June 2023

No offense, just my default answer to give lowest rating to anyone who asks this question via poll to strangers when there is an extremely high probability the person asking is well aware of how good or bad their roster is.

Especially when over 50% of the posts by the user are asking for a 6* roster rating…

Good catch but exactly my point. If he doesn't know how his roster is after all those posts begging for attention on his roster well then he probably really should leave the game. However, as usual, this one is extra clear dude just likes attention and trying to brag his roster.
    No...I was just trying to see where my Roster stands as to check if it's still viable or not. Use your words properly.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

No offense, just my default answer to give lowest rating to anyone who asks this question via poll to strangers when there is an extremely high probability the person asking is well aware of how good or bad their roster is.

Especially when over 50% of the posts by the user are asking for a 6* roster rating…

Good catch but exactly my point. If he doesn't know how his roster is after all those posts begging for attention on his roster well then he probably really should leave the game. However, as usual, this one is extra clear dude just likes attention and trying to brag his roster.
    Be polite and Be humble.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

really bad. No spiderman supreme, no Idoom, no absorbing man? Come on man what are you doing, everyone has those champs already they are a staple in any high-level roster.

Hmm.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Can't say
    No unit man 0/10
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Really really good one
    It would be higher if you had awaken CCM and taken her to rank 4.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Not a good one
    Roster ratings are the suck.