**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What sig Og scarlet witch is still good?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I know more sigs the better she is but still any sig level threshold where she still can be used without having to worry....( For carina challenges)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Sig 140 gets your roughly 70% chance per crit
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,180 ★★★★★
    Since hers is just a linear line, it really depends on what percentage you yourself feel comfortable with. I'm bringing mine to sick 200.
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

I know more sigs the better she is but still any sig level threshold where she still can be used without having to worry....( For carina challenges)

For carinas challenge, you'd only really use her for Kraven and Ikarus (on the right side at least). In that regard, you wouldn't NEED her awakened at all.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Since hers is just a linear line, it really depends on what percentage you yourself feel comfortable with. I'm bringing mine to sick 200.

It’s not quite linear. Going from 1 to 100 jumps you from 18 to 58.6 (40ish). Going from 100 to 200 takes you to 89 (30ish).

That’s still a substantial bump, but there’s also some slightly diminished value imo because you might reroll debuffs you already rolled, like renewing your power lock or whatever.