Mystic 4-5 Gem: who would you take to r5?

Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Which mystic deserves rank 5? Doom?(obvious). Who else would you take up?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Roster?
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    Mojo
    Sym supreme
    Maybe Spider supreme
    Mangog
    Absorbing man
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    Juggs. No joke.
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    @13579rebel_ I have every mystic except spider supreme and absorbing man
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Are we talking 5* or 6*? If we’re talking 6*, go with whoever you enjoy playing the most. If you’re going to make that investment into a champion, make sure you enjoy them. It’s gonna be a rare investment for a little while longer, so your enjoyment should be the chief criteria for it. I assume you know who is a good champ, so go with the good champ you like playing the most.
    If we’re talking 5*, use it on whoever will be most helpful for you across content, which is likely Doom.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Doom is the easy choice for me. He seems to be relevant in almost every BG Meta and help in every EQ/SQ.

If not doom, I would say Rintrah. The game does seem to be taking away nullify ability quite a bit but doing nothing about neutralize. And the health pool on an R5 Rintrah... my god.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I don’t have rintrah or tigra but I know they both are well worth the r5…
    One champ who I feel gets really overlooked is bwcv. Ranking her up will benefit a lot as she would benefit from the attack boost helping her somewhat low attack. Moreover I feel that she is one of the most versatile mystic champs and has a way of dealing with any cosmic champ because of her double buff control abilities and if someone is immune to any of her abilities then she gets to spam even more sp2 helping both with damage and utility.
    Don’t know about the future(whether abs man would work well for me) but if I am to get a mystic 4-5 gem now, I would give it to bwcv.