Eternity of Pain-Acceptance Help

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
Is it possible to do EOP without Hercules? if so who can I use instead?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    well, in order to give a proper helping hand, gonna need to see your roster... :D
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Oh ok will post. Sorry about that

I know it ain't much. But if anyone seems useful I can rank them up. I saw KT1's video about capiw, Odin, Hercules, and magneto. 3 of which I have but I'm missing like the main guy
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Maybe Hulkling, but Venom will sure help for the left side 1st half.
  • HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Member Posts: 148
    Are you looking to do just completion or with objectives cos that roster is abit low but skills matter. I used 60 revives and about 1.2k units on my first run with objectives. I know its alot but i underestimated it.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Mutan I consider to be a easy one.
    My run (34 revives):
    I used Mags, ProfX and g2099 --> Wags, g2099 just for herc and havok and you could use CGR for them. {Yeah, left path)

If you have an unranked gwen or Miles morales you could also do the spider one with Stealthy, Spidey2099 and you could brute force your path with CGR --> Gwen/Miles (Left path again)

If you don't want to do a Carina, you could take right path and brute force with CGR and CMM for penny. And just pick a counter for crossbones if you don't want to use CGR there and you would want to swap them for a Thanos counter like Spidey2099 because if you screw up in the first phase with CGR it can be costly.

Anyway, you could just wait too if you can't farm all the necesario resources.

Are you looking to do just completion or with objectives cos that roster is abit low but skills matter. I used 60 revives and about 1.2k units on my first run with objectives. I know its alot but i underestimated it.

I'm just trying to do one completion

Mutan I consider to be a easy one.
    My run (34 revives):
    I used Mags, ProfX and g2099 --> Wags, g2099 just for herc and havok and you could use CGR for them. {Yeah, left path)

If you have an unranked gwen or Miles morales you could also do the spider one with Stealthy, Spidey2099 and you could brute force your path with CGR --> Gwen/Miles (Left path again)

If you don't want to do a Carina, you could take right path and brute force with CGR and CMM for penny. And just pick a counter for crossbones if you don't want to use CGR there and you would want to swap them for a Thanos counter like Spidey2099 because if you screw up in the first phase with CGR it can be costly.

Anyway, you could just wait too if you can't farm all the necesario resources.

Thanks!