**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your new featured pulls here

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
Best of luck to all trying for champs

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Here’s mine. First time dupe on Venom
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,397 ★★★★★

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Duped Agent Venom, sigs on Ant-Man and a new Mantis. I guess its okay?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    19 pulls. Only care about the Spot and Absorbing Man pulls. Was hoping for a Mantis.

Dupes:
    Overseer
    Yondu x2
    Angela x2
    Ant-Man
    King Groot
    Gambit x2
    Magneto House of X
    Civil Warrior
    Agent Venom

New:
    Attuma
    Spot
    Spider-Man (Supreme) x2
    Shuri
    Absorbing Man
    Sunspot

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

1st 3 were Doom , Abs man and BB 1st dupe , next 3 were new Venom and the other ones . Now i just want Spot and i am done with this featured.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Hit all 7 out of 36 crystals. Mantis is up to sig 60, the other dupes are just 20. A good day.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 973 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    King Groot, Antman and White mags so far. Not bad but all I want is Carl, need a good mystic to r3...
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 627 ★★★

Got what I was hoping
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    I had my best early featured pull ever. Generally I do pretty well on Featured gems, but my first 10-12 pulls generally stink and then I pick up speed from there. Not so today - all but one pull was good to great, with most being great. And saved the best for last!

Not shown was a first time dup on my Sasquatch, another 20 sigs on Mantis, and 20 sigs on Yondu, which probably was my only pull that wasn’t great.

Thanks Kabam and RNG gods.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,009 ★★★★
    Omg guys I've opened 7 and the first 3 were sooooo lucky!!!

That's insane!! Got Sym supreme, duped him on the spot (pun intended) and then Absorbing man!!!

The rest:

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★

Hot stinky garbage.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

Satisfied with these. Looking forward to doing a bigger opening in a few weeks
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★

I think I’m done. Good luck to everyone.

Dr. Zola
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Not enough dup's on my OG Daredevil
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Happy with that, not happy with this counting however;

(99% sure it was a visual bug because I pulled civil warrior twice)
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    edited February 2023
    I was supposed to wait, opened 10... and like i thought, no iDoom. Oh well.
  • Shihan_83Shihan_83 Posts: 9
    Kabam team & developers should go and review properly the RNG on the new featured champs!!! Freaking iDoom is having muuuuuch muuuuch less appearances then ANY other champ…and this is definitely not equally distributed between the other champs!
    Kabam is screwing us big time, especially some of the spenders…
    I opened 46 featured and 0 iDoom - not to mention that out of 4-5 featured I got - none of them got duped…but all the other **** champs, of course getting 4-5x in row…not to mention the connection “issues” and lagging on the game…
    Try to think twice you…….developers and work on stupid bugs and make this game nice again and not a fcking money grabbing tool…
    I’m sure that many other like myself…gonna drop this stupid game once and for all…
    Cheers
    You favorite summoner…
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91

From the previous I didn't get Titania, from this Spot. Science champs are avoiding me. 😄
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• suprokitsuprokit Posts: 5

• TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Congratulations blessed ones. I am still in search of the one called Spot, for his powers are very dangerous and I would like to conduct some tests on him for research. He is one I must break my pledge on.

So says, The Watcher.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Btw for Spot experts out there - how critical is his dup? Trying to figure out how much further I’m going to go on this one given my good luck today.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★

Happily surprised
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I’m quite happy with my pulls. Got the two champs I most wanted (spot and absorbing man)