**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pleasantly Surprised

I was tempted to open the new featured crystal because of some of the great new champs (particularly Absorbing Man and iDoom), but I assumed I’d be spending 15k shards on a new Blackbolt. I was pleasantly surprised to get Absorbing Man on my first of these new featured crystals. I haven’t decided if I’ll use my one and only generic AG on him but I’m definitely going to be taking him up as soon as I build up my gold a little bit.

Comments

• Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Who would so desire such a powerful Villain?

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    you have over 2 million loyalty?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve taken mine to rank 3 and after a few hours of playing him, I have to say I’m underwhelmed.

He’s fantastic for some niche fights, no question, but in general gameplay I’m not sold.

What’s frustrating me early on is his kit is centred around light intercepts, yet he has no built in way to manipulate the AI (e.g infuriate). Pair that with horrible AI we have at the moment and I’m not finding him much fun.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I’ve taken mine to rank 3 and after a few hours of playing him, I have to say I’m underwhelmed.

He’s fantastic for some niche fights, no question, but in general gameplay I’m not sold.

What’s frustrating me early on is his kit is centred around light intercepts, yet he has no built in way to manipulate the AI (e.g infuriate). Pair that with horrible AI we have at the moment and I’m not finding him much fun.

Check out this video : https://www.youtube.com/live/y3wZBRAmvIE?feature=share

I got the impression it’s not always necessary to rely on the intercepts to pause/stack vulnerabilities . But I agree he has a tricky play style and will probably take a while to figure out. Still I found this video helpful so maybe it’ll be useful to you as well.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

you have over 2 million loyalty?

I have 3 million